Ohio Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum that lists the rules and standards of the Ohio Warriors Clan. The Ohio Warriors clan is a clan in the popular iOS and Android app Clash of Clans.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion on the Clan War MVP...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion on the Clan War MVP... Empty Suggestion on the Clan War MVP... Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:04 pm

francismarion

francismarion

Suggestion...
MVP should be changed to something like "Medal of Honor". "MVP" makes it sound like a sport. This is WAR. Awards should be medals or service ribbons like the military.
...just a thought.

2Suggestion on the Clan War MVP... Empty Re: Suggestion on the Clan War MVP... Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:11 pm

josephbarr

I agree. Let's figure out how to calculate the Medal of Honor award.

3Suggestion on the Clan War MVP... Empty Re: Suggestion on the Clan War MVP... Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:16 pm

pati7747@gmail.com

Great idea!

4Suggestion on the Clan War MVP... Empty Re: Suggestion on the Clan War MVP... Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:40 pm

joebarr

actually, now that I think about it, if we had enough participation on the forum we could all vote on MVP. and not just leave it up to the leaders and co-leaders

5Suggestion on the Clan War MVP... Empty Re: Suggestion on the Clan War MVP... Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:10 pm

francismarion

francismarion

I am fine with that idea, provided we could get enough votes. We would probably do it in a poll format, with all 30 players listed in the poll. We would enter the poll, and then close the voting at a predetermined time, like 10am Monday, or something like that.

The following week, we may be able to just reset the poll, I'm not sure. But it would make MVP a very streamlined process.

6Suggestion on the Clan War MVP... Empty Re: Suggestion on the Clan War MVP... Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:52 pm

Fluffy*pandam

I think we should add a rule that all war bases should atleast have their town hall on the inside of their base because otherwise it's an automatic 1 star if not an easy 2 star

francismarion

francismarion

Fluffy*pandam wrote:I think we should add a rule that all war bases should atleast have their town hall on the inside of their base because otherwise it's an automatic 1 star if not an easy 2 star

Fluffy,
That is most certainly a rule. Farming on your war base is grounds for getting kicked. However, you're right, it's not in blank and white yet on the official rules. We will add that to the "official" rules immediately.

thanks for the heads up on that.

-Francis Marion

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum