Ohio Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum that lists the rules and standards of the Ohio Warriors Clan. The Ohio Warriors clan is a clan in the popular iOS and Android app Clash of Clans.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General questions from a newbie

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1General questions from a newbie Empty General questions from a newbie Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:00 pm

francismarion

francismarion

Yeah, I have a million questions on this game. Starting with the following:

1) How do you plan an attack? For instance, let's say I want to use my new balloons, but obviously I want to ensure the enemy's ADA is knocked out before I deploy. So how do you know which troops are going to take out defenses, versus the ones that go after the gold and elixer, army camps, etc...
Is there a location to see which troops target what items? Or can I direct their targets?

2) Where can I find the list of fighters and what they do/are capable of? I don't like having to just buy and train and deploy to find out what they do.

3) I still don't completely understand the concept of the clan castle. I see there are troops in there sometimes, but what are they for? Can they be used, or are they defensive troops? I request, somebody donates, and then what? What's the purpose?
And then what else does the clan castle do?

2General questions from a newbie Empty Re: General questions from a newbie Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:09 pm

josephbarr

1. For you, giants will always go straight for enemy defenses first. Deploy the giants first so they draw the enemy cannon fire. Then unleash wallbreakers, 2 at a time to open up a hole for the giants.

2. Not sure, but there may be an app out there to give hints and tips.

3. Clan castle troops automatically deploy ON DEFENSE when the attacker gets within range. They can absolutely be the difference between winning & losing when you get raided. We saw this in the last war as our opponents' castles were loaded with high level archers, wizards and dragons. You can also deploy castle troops on offense if you need to.

3General questions from a newbie Empty Re: General questions from a newbie Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:03 pm

Jared

Admin

The answer to your second question is that you can indeed see troop statistics in the game. It's very simple and it shows a good deal about each troop including damage per second, targets, etc…
Step 1:
Open Clash of Clans.

Step 2:
Navigate your village to a barrack.
General questions from a newbie CoC_Barracks1

Step 3:
Find the "i" button in the top right corner of each troop button like in this picture:
General questions from a newbie CoC+barracks

Once you've found the button just hit it and it will bring you to a troop stats page like this:
General questions from a newbie 600px-Gallery_Barbarian3

Hope this helps!

https://ohiowarriorscoc.forumotion.com

4General questions from a newbie Empty Re: General questions from a newbie Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:23 pm

francismarion

francismarion

Awesome. thanks Jared!

5General questions from a newbie Empty Re: General questions from a newbie Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:46 am

cbeau

Where do I go to call my opponent?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum